Join us for a Hands-On workshop using Microsoft Project Online and Power BI solutions for Office 365
Microsoft's Project and Portfolio Management solution, Project Online, can meet your organization’s enterprise PPM needs. If you haven’t seen it in action, or are new to the Microsoft suite of products, join us at this workshop to learn just how Microsoft Project Online, in combination with Power BI, can be the technology foundation for your organization’s PPM capability.
This session will address new Project Online capabilities including Agile / Waterfall development, Power BI reporting and integration opportunities.
We will provide ID’s to QuantumPM's Project Online system for the hands-on portion of this event. Attendees should bring their own wireless enabled devices / laptops to access Project Online.
Please join us for this complimentary, interactive session to explore how Microsoft Project Online can be the “best practices” solution to transform your approach to Project and Portfolio Management.
Topics to be covered in discussion and hands-on sessions include:
- Enabling a PMO with Project Online and PMO Governance
- Reporting with Power BI for Portfolio, Project and Resource Management
- Agile and Waterfall Enablement with Microsoft Project Online
- Project Intake, Workflow & Prioritization
- Resource Capacity and Demand Management
- Project Planning & Collaboration
Special topics include:
- Project Online using BIAdvantage™ – Enterprise Project Management Integration Solutions
This free half-day workshop will be held in three locations in April. Space is limited so register above for the location that works best for you. Don't miss this opportunity to attend the workshop, and our other events, to learn more about the power of Project Online!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]