Measure Your Project Schedules, Scope and Cost with QuantumPM's Earned Value Management Software
QuantumPM Earned Value Manager engages the scheduling power of Microsoft Project to update the actual project work completed so that it can be seamlessly integrated for reporting. Track your actual progress against work packages and automatically create all of the standard earned value metrics.
Earned Value Manager:
- provides the integration of EVM best practices with the schedule
- can be used for basic EVM reporting
- is scalable to provide full ANSI-748 compliance reporting if needed
- features an intuitive graphical user interface and report wizard that leads you through establishing a solid plan and reporting on actual progress against that plan
- performs all EVM calculations automatically so you can spend your time doing analysis and management rather than math
Compatible with MS Project 2007 or higher
- Tight integration of your WBS and Microsoft Project schedule
- Interface with financial systems, Cobra, wInsight and other tools
- CPR and custom report automation
- Integration with MS Project Desktop 2010; both x86 (32 bit) and with x64 (64 bit) OS versions are available
- Enhanced capabilities for Earned Value Methods
*Identify your version of Microsoft Project 2010 (File > Help) to determine which version of EV Manager you need.
Learn how to use EV Manager by signing up for one of our training classes.
$799Buy It Now!
EVM gives you
- step-by-step prescriptive guidance to support ANSI 748-compliant solutions
- the ability to import actual cost from the financial system of record
- scope control and audit paths
- enforcement of change control and other EVM Best Practices, which make it easy to document that your project is in compliance
- the option to use the Report Wizard to create CPR Format 1-5 reports -
Click to see reports below
- your choice of schedule reporting methods to update schedule progress, including:
- Actual effort or percentage complete from Microsoft Project
- Weighted milestones
- Percentage cost complete
- Subjective and other methods