Track your actual progress against work packages and automatically create all of the standard earned value metrics.
QuantumPM Earned Value Manager uses your WBS Director-created Work Breakdown Structure to lock in the control structure needed for Earned Value Management. It engages the scheduling power of Microsoft Project to update the actual project work completed so that it can be seamlessly integrated for reporting.
Created as an integral component inside Microsoft Project, Earned Value Manager
- provides the integration of EVM best practices with the schedule
- can be used for basic EVM reporting
- is scalable to provide full ANSI-748 compliance reporting if needed
- features an intuitive graphical user interface and report wizard that leads you through establishing a solid plan and reporting on actual progress against that plan
- performs all EVM calculations automatically so you can spend your time doing analysis and management rather than math
Integrated: WBS + scheduling + cost directly in MS Project
Taking MS Project to the next level!
- Integration with MS Project Desktop 2010; both x86 (32 bit) and with x64 (64 bit) OS versions are available
- Enhanced capabilities for Earned Value Methods
*Identify your version of Microsoft Project 2010 (File > Help) to determine which version of EV Manager you need.
Compatible with MS Project 2007 or higher
- Tight integration of your WBS and Microsoft Project schedule
- Interface with financial systems, Cobra, wInsight and other tools
- CPR and custom report automation
EVM gives you
- step-by-step prescriptive guidance to support ANSI 748-compliant solutions
- the ability to import actual cost from the financial system of record
- scope control and audit paths
- enforcement of change control and other EVM Best Practices, which make it easy to document that your project is in compliance
- the option to use the Report Wizard to create CPR Format 1-5 reports –
Click to see reports below
- your choice of schedule reporting methods to update schedule progress, including:
- Actual effort or percentage complete from Microsoft Project
- Weighted milestones
- Percentage cost complete
- Subjective and other methods