PPM Implementation Services
QuantumPM has been a Gold Partner in the PPM space for over 15 years and has been working with Microsoft since the first release of Project Server in 2002. We've successfully helped hundreds of customers configure this product and have maintained these relationships through each new release of the software.
QPM's services range from a simple implementation to a highly integrated and customized solution. It all depends on what you need,
Why Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project is the gold standard in project management software. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications.
Develop a plan
Assign resources to tasks
Manage the budget
All with the familiar look and feel of Microsoft technology.
Make project management easier and collaborate from virtually anywhere with the right tools for project managers, team members and decision makers with Microsoft Project and QuantumPM consulting services.
Gartner's Magic Quandrant places Microsoft Project Server firmly in the leader's quadrant as well as receiving the highest rating among all PPM vendors for its overall value.
Success is More Than Just Software
It takes the right partner to understand your unique PPM challenges and the right level of experience to customize the solution.
To implement/migrate Microsoft Project, we follow a standard process that is flexible based on the solution and business problems you need to solve. Typical implementation steps include:
- Pre-implementation/migration assessment and recommendations
- Technical architecture review
- Installation and validation of software
- Implementation and configuration that matches your business terminology, structure, and processes
- Pilot deployment for a small set of users to validate the configuration
- Training for administrators, project managers, team members, and executives
- Rollout of the solution to the complete user base
Project Server Configuration Deliverables:
- Security model that provides the right level of access for each role in your team
- Workflows, templates, and reports using out-of-the-box or custom capabilities
- Recommended business best practices
- Role-based workshops to ensure easy adoption by the users
- Generation of a configuration settings report