A key factor to solid business intelligence is ensuring that the data needed for making business decisions is collected in the right way and at the right time. Once trusted data is collected and analyzed, viewing it in an understandable way is imperative. QuantumPM offers a wide range of services from simple, out-of-the-box reports to customized solutions for your specific business needs. We also offer pre-defined Power BI report packages that connect with your Project Online system to provide in depth knowledge of your projects.
QuantumPM can work with any data sources including Office applications like Excel and Word, SharePoint, Project Server, databases and line-of-business applications. The data can then be merged into one seamless dashboard or a variety of reporting formats customized to the needs of your business.
- Out of the box - Set up of pre-defined, standard reports
- Power BI prepackaged reports - A pre-defined set of standard project focused reports
- Configurations - Setup a Business Intelligence Center using OData and/or OLAP cubes for reporting use
- Customization - Modification of report templates/dashboards and development of new ones to include customer unique fields and desired layout/format
Types of Reports:
- Portfolio - Forecast, analysis, availability. Answer question like "What type of additional resources do I need, if any?"
- Project and Program - Variance, trending, status, metrics. Answer questions like "how many projects in my department are behind schedule?"
- Resources - Utilization, availability, allocation, analysis. Answer questions like "What is the average amount of time my resources are billable?"
- Timesheets - Compliance, KPIs, trending. Answer questions like "What percentage of my organization is turning in their timesheets on time?"
- Financial Data - Project & resource cost, budget/baseline variance, margins. Answer questions like "How many of my projects are over budget?"