|QuantumPM is a growing software company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. We are especially interested in those experienced with Microsoft® SharePoint®, Microsoft® PPM®, and other Microsoft platform-based software applications. Available positions are listed below. If you are interested in being considered for any of these positions, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in QuantumPM!
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner seeking a self-motivated Senior Developer who enjoys learning and utilizing Microsoft’s latest technologies (including SharePoint and Cloud). We create extensions to, and solutions from, existing Microsoft platforms for our Clients. Projects vary from small/quick to large/long. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team as well as assist in contributing to and building the knowledge of everyone in the Development Shop.
Our solutions typically support enterprise processes for our clients. Systems knowledge of SQL database, WCF, cross-server component coordination, extension philosophies of existing applications and asynchronous Client Server architectures is a must.
Our Shop continues to improve our SDLC practice which includes Agile. Supporting this practice and helping it evolve is a base expectation and would benefit from a person with passion in this area.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8+ years of strong development experience on the .NET platform using C# and senior-level contributor on web applications
- 3+ years of experience with database design and ORM experience particularly with SQL Server 2008 R2, Entity Framework and LINQ, Knowledge of SQL database stored procedures, triggers and data replication is a plus
- C#, ASP.NET, strong OO design concepts and principles and genuine interest in learning how the .NET machine works under the covers
- Senior team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to mentor junior engineers and interact with non-technical business partners and product owners
- Must possess drive for excellence and a get-it-done attitude
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills especially in a distributed web and services environment
Additional Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a TFS team environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Experience with Visual Studio and continuous integration using TFS
- Scripting and automation skills using PowerShell, VBScript, etc.
- UI design with MVC 3 or 4
- Experience with TDD and unit testing
- Experience with automating web deployments and performance monitoring and alerting of production web applications
- Experience with web services and SOA using WFC and ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with cross-cutting standards: Creating and consuming web services (WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SOAP/WSDL, REST), XML/XSL/XSD, X/HTML
- Demonstrable interest in architecting and implementing scalable web infrastructure and cloud services using Microsoft technologies
- SharePoint Development
- MS Project Server Development
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary depending on experience and a benefits package including a 401k plan with company matching, medical, dental, medical flexible spending account, and life and disability insurance plans. We strive to create a successful and diverse work environment that values teamwork, customers, integrity, innovation and results.